EXTREME TOURS ON ATV'S
Wild Safari offers two kinds of tour- packages: standard and VIP
The standard one -1 ATV 2 participants (each one - 45.000AMD)
The VIP one -1 ATV 1 participant (each one - 65.000AMD)
The tour included:
- Two-way transfer( from Yerevan to Tsaghkadzor and back) on newest Mercedes-Benz Vito minivan
- Instruction of ATVs (quadricycles)
- Morning hospitality
- First start with quadricycles to a hight mountains, accounting with the ancient Khachkar
- Armenian traditional barbeque in the mountains
- Second start to a more high and difficult passing mountainous terrains and return to the point of start.
Wild Safari begins at 10:00 am and ends about 17:00 pm every day.
The tour is carried out in the highest peaks of Tsaghkadzor.
The participants will past 20 km long road,full of extreme and adrenaline,with our skillful instructor.
“Wild Safari” tour program
10:00 am –to meet our tour participants at the Republic Square and to go ahead to Tsaghkadzor on newest Mercedes-Benz Vito minivan.
11:00 am-arrival in Tsaghkadzor at the starting point of ATVs(quadricycle).
11:00-11:30 am- an instruction on safety precautions, workout and a little hospitality.
11:30 am - first start with ATVs(quadricycle )of new generation of 2018 year to a high mountains , picturesque places of wild nature and also get accounted with the ancient Khachkar (ancient stone cross).
13:00 pm -the first stop, where the participants will have the chance to make the Armenian tasty barbeque by themselves and taste it and also have a rest, take some pictures.
14:30 pm -the second start to more high and difficult passing mountainous terrains and return to the point of start.
17:00 pm -our skilled driver will move you safely to Yerevan by the same car.
P.s Before the start of the tour, all insurance contracts will be signed with all the participants.
Network hiking to real Tavush
From 20 to 21 October, the networkers second time will go to hike in Tavush region: Chinari border village, Aghjkakar/Aghjkaberd fortrees, Itsakar village, the Kaptavank monastery and Ghuzani qar.
The length of the route is 20 km.
There will be a seminar during the rest of hiking.
The price of hiking is .
- up to 07/10/2018 -> 13 900 AMD by ONLINE / 14 400 AMD by CASH payment,
- from 08/10/2018 to 14/10/2018 -> 14 900 AMD by ONLINE / 15 400 AMD by CASH payment,
- from 15/10/2018 to 19/10/2018 -> 16 900 AMD by ONLINE / 17 400 AMD by CASH payment.
Price includes the 500 AMD payment of the hiking accident insurance fund. This price also indludes breakfast's and overnight's fees.
THE ENTIRE PROFIT OF THE HIKING WILL BE ALLOCATED TO THE NEEDS OF THE MILITARY DISABLED.
Suitable shoes (2 pairs), socks (2 pairs), gaiters, comfortable and warm clothes, raincoat, backpack, hat, raincoat, one-day meal and water are needed for the hiking.
The hiking will be carried out by microbus. The maximum number of the participants is 20. The start will be from Komitas park (in front of the building of Conservatory).