Leisure in Armenia
DRAKHTIK COLOR FESTIVAL
July 21, at 15:00 - 19:00
Color Festival comes from India. They call this holiday "Holi". But now it is being celebrated in different countries including the US, Canada, Russian Federation, China, Brazil, etc. This year it will be organized in Drakhtik also.
Do not miss the chance to participate in the most colorful Party ever.
VARDAVAR IN PARADISE
From 10:00 on July 21 till 22:00 on July 22
Vardavar is one of the beautiful Armenian holidays. It represents itself as the whole ritual complex with various kind of plentiful flowers and pleasures with a lot of games. This year we are going to celebrate the most beautiful rituals of Vardavar in the village Drakhtik, and we are going to provide you two days from other kind of lifestyle, which you’ll enjoy much.
The participation cost:
-It costs 12.000 AMD per each person: lodging night, transport, dinner for the first day, breakfast for the second day,
-The same project for the children up to 11 years old costs 8000 AMD,
-Per each person it is 8000 AMD: night lodging, transport, breakfast,
-The same project costs 5000 AMD for the children up to 11 years old,
-5000 AMD is for per person: night lodging and breakfast,
- The same project costs 3000 AMD for the children up to 11 years old.
Wine evening at Ecokayan Boutique Hotel and Camping
You are invited to enjoy a wine evening on 26th May, 2018
at Ecokayan Boutique Hotel and Capming located in Dilijan town!
Our program includes:
• “Armenia Wine” wines presentation and tasting
• Lunch with Dilijan Sorrel and Mushrooms, Dinner - Fourchette
• Classic music
• Quests and short hiking to chamomile hills
• Pick up and drop off
We offer 4 different packages:
1. Wine tasting, lunch and fourchette – 15.000 AMD per person
2. Wine tasting, lunch and fourchette, overnight and breakfast – 42000 for 1 person in sgl room
3. Wine tasting, lunch and fourchette, overnight and breakfast – 59000 for 2 pax in dbl/twin room
4. Wine tasting, camping in tents, overnight and breakfast – 22000 per person
Prices are inclusive of pick up and drop off.
The bus will be waiting at Republic Square at 11:00 and will return to Yerevan at 20:00.
Please book in advance as the places are limited.
Dress code – casual
RSVP – by 17:00, Thursday, May 24th
Tel.: +374 99 315101